Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Media refuses to let MJ rest in peace

The passing of the gloved one has brought the idiocy of cable news networks to the fore.

OK, so he was a major entertainer -- at least when he was black -- and, yes, I rented "The Making of Thriller" multiple times as a teenager, but enough already. Do we really need overhead shots of a funeral procession?

And then to hear of a gold casket worth over $20,000 is just nauseating. Did anyone shop around? I mean, he's not doing the moonwalk in there, people.

One suggestion I would have would be to turn Neverland into either a homeless shelter or an orphanage. With the accusations of child molestation, I think turning it into an orphanage would be quite fitting. Plus, he can't touch the kids when he's six feet under.

Before Webster and Bubbles come to whoop my ass, I better do what I want the media world to do: Let MJ rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment