Monday, July 6, 2009

Little people play the height card


As a vertically challenged person, I couldn't help but notice the news related to that verbal dagger amongst my kind, the word "midget."

To be honest, I was still digesting the fact that there's a Little People of America group before getting to their call for FCC action concerning the wee little word.

To say it's akin to a racial slur is a bit short-sighted, pun intended.

Come on, jockeys of the nation, is it really that bad? I mean, Herve Villechaize got to live on Fantasy Island. Plus, we all get to carpool around in our clown car to save gas.

As an added bonus, due to being short and hairy, I also enjoy a lifetime pass to the Ewok Village.

So with all those perks, I just don't see how this is even a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment