Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in the saddle...and still bitching

It's funny how life can make inane entries on a computer be quickly forgotten. Though I'm one of the few that has not gotten on this thing they call the book of faces, or I believe it's FaceNovel, so I'm really out of the loop altogether.

The thing is, if you don't like networking, and you're pretty antisocial for the most part like myself, why the fuck would you join an online social network?

Thinking back to time spent overseas with no television (GASP!), computer (THE HORROR!) or car, it would be impossible for the average dipshit in this country to believe that I was happy as could be despite being in that ever unpredictable Third World (Can someone tell me where the Second World is?)

Of course, using the average dipshit is probably a low standard to begin with, but that's what cynics do.

No comments:

Post a Comment