Friday, March 20, 2009

An introduction of sorts

Well, to begin with, I have not a fucking clue as to what I am doing in this world known as the blogosphere.

Could it be to prove that there is merit in my blog title? Though I can be a cynical prick, it is not a full-time job for me. And though those adorable jackass penguins in my profile pic are posting 50 blogs a day in their home country of South Africa, I'm not on the Web to insult fellow bloggers.

Maybe I need a place to vent, moan and bitch, stand on my imaginary soapbox and fill the public square known as the Internet with even more blather from yet another know-it-all American whose opinion could be worth as much as the dollar?

Of course, at least with text, I'm not contributing to greenhouse gases and global warming with lots of hot air like so many talking heads and ranting radio hosts we know and love do on a daily basis.

All of this reasoning aside, rational or irrational, I can only promise for the sorry few that wander on to this blog that I hope to enlighten or enrage you with my wordsmith ways and loving embrace of profanity.

For my next, more sizable post, expect anything from March Madness to Madagascar's power shift to the current and delightful economic clusterfuck to be a topic of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment